Easy Vegan Miso Soup
- 4 Cups of Vegetable Broth
- 2 Sheets of Nori ( 1/2 cup)
- 1 Cup Pak Choi
- 1/3 Cup Shallots
- 1/3 Cup Tofu
- 3 Tablespoons White Miso Paste.
- Handful of Fresh Parsley (Garnish)
- In a large pan, bring the vegetable broth to a low simmer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk miso paste together with a small amount of hot water until mixture is a smooth consistency, ensuring there are no clumps.
- Add the nori to the vegetable broth and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Place chopped pak choi, shallots, and tofu into the broth cooking on low for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the soup from heat and stir in the miso mixture.
- Add additional miso if desired and garnish with parsley.
- Serve warm and enjoy!