Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Bar
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Blanched Hazelnuts
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Roast hazelnuts for 5-10 minutes in oven at a temperature of 350°F (175°C). Remove hazelnuts from oven when they have lightly coloured/blistered skins. Allow time to cool then remove skins and dice nuts into small pieces.
- Over a low heat melt the coconut oil in a pan. Once coconut oil is melted, remove pan from heat and stir in the cocoa powder until the powder is nicely mixed in with the coconut oil.
- Add a pinch or two of sea salt into the chocolate mixture.
- Stir diced hazelnuts and honey into chocolate mixture.
- Prepare a pan with wax paper lining and pour chocolate mixture into lined pan.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or until chocolate is firm.
- Remove from freezer and store in an airtight container in the fridge for best keeping.