Vegan Wild Garlic Pesto
- 100g Wild Garlic
- 50g Blanched Hazelnuts
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Dash or two of Sea Salt
- Heat oven to 200°C ( 400°F) and toast hazelnuts for about 5 minutes or until lightly roasted then remove all/any skins.
- Thoroughly wash wild garlic and place in food processor with an “S” blade and blitz until garlic leaves are chopped into small fragments.
- Mix in hazelnuts, nutritional yeast, olive oil, lemon juice and blitz until the mixture reaches a thick pesto consistency.
- Additional olive oil and lemon juice can be added until desired taste and texture are reached.
- Add in a dash or two of sea salt and stir into pesto mixture.
- Place pesto into clean container with a lid and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.