- 1 Egg
- 65g Soft goats cheese
- 1 Cauliflower (roughly 500g)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- 2-3 Tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons pesto
- 1 Handful fresh basil leaves
- 210g Fresh mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons spring onions
- 6 Roasted cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 °F ( 200 °C).
- Cut fresh cauliflower into small pieces and boil/steam until tender.
- Drain the cauliflower and allow to cool.
- While cauliflower is cooling, cut 6 cherry tomatoes into halves, coat with a light coating of olive oil and a dash of balsamic vinegar and place on a pan. Put the tomatoes in the oven on high heat ( 450 °F/ 230 °C) to roast. Roast for 7-10 minutes then remove roasted tomatoes from oven.
- Pour cooled cauliflower into a food processor with an “S“ blade and process until the cauliflower is a rice like consistency.
- Place “rice” in a clean thin dish towel or cheese cloth squeezing to remove as much water as possible from the cauliflower.
- Mix together cauliflower rice, egg, goats cheese, salt and oregano in large mixing bowl.
- Place the dough onto a pan lined with parchment paper. Thinly spread dough out around ¼ -½ inch thick, making the edges a bit higher for a crust like effect.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 400 °F ( 200 °C) until crust is a dry golden colour. Flip the crust over and bake for another 10 minutes (remove the parchment paper when you flip, the crust will not stick to the pan).
- Add all desired toppings and place pizza in oven at 400 °F ( 200 °C) for another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!