Veggie Nut Loaf
- 1 Courgette grated
- 1 Large Carrot grated
- 1 Shallot chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper chopped
- 35g Goats Cheese crumbled
- 45g Feta crumbled
- 55g Cashews chopped
- 35g Walnuts chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander
- 3 Sundried Tomatoes
- 80g Sourdough Bread- roughly chopped
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6/200C/400F.
- Oil baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Place grated courgette and carrot into muslin/cheese cloth or into a thin dish towel and twist squeezing out as much moisture as possible.
- Then place the carrot and courgette into a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the prepared dish and back for around 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden and the eggs are thoroughly cooked. Let sit for a few minutes to cool and enjoy