High Protein Granola
- 5 Cups Oats
- 5 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 Scoops (30g per scoop) of Protein Powder (I use TheProteinWorks – Vegan Protein Vanilla Creme).
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cardamom
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Linseed
- 1/3- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 225°C ( 400 °F).
- Thoroughly mix all of the ingredients (except for the pumpkin seeds) together in a large mixing bowl.
- Place ingredients in lightly oiled prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes then add the pumpkin seeds
- Bake for an additional 15-20 minuets or until the oats are cooked and slightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool, enjoy!