Green Cucumber Melon Smoothie
- Remove rind from melon and cutting fresh melon into small cubes and add to the blender.
- Remove the skin from cucumber, cut into small pieces and add to the blender.
- Wash fresh basil leaves and mint leaves and place into the blender along with coconut milf ( or another milk substitute).
- Blitz all the ingredients together until the mixture is well blended and has a smoothie like consistency… feel free to add more milk for desired consistency.
- Garnish with shredded coconut and enjoy!
- 1 Cup Honeydew Melon
1 Cup Cucumber
1/3 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
5-6 Mint Leaves
Shredded Coconut for Garnish
½ Cup Coconut Milk ( Or another milk substitute)
Cucumbers are known for their skin protecting and enhancing properties, providing a cooling and hydrating effect. Cucumbers contain high amounts of vitamin C and caffeic acid which can help reduce skin redness, swelling, irritation, and sun damage.