Ginger, Garlic, & Lime Broccoli Sautee
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 150g (1cup) button mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons bone broth ( or a substitute oil can be used)
- 150-180g long stem broccoli
- 5 spring onions
- feta (optional)
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat the bone broth in pan over medium high heat until it sputters. Add in the minced garlic cloves and the grated ginger, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Throughly wash button mushrooms and add them into the garlic, ginger mixture and let cook for 5-7 minutes or until they are golden. Add additional bone broth if needed to keep mushrooms from burning.
- While mushrooms are cooking prepare the sauce adding the juice of lime, soy sauce, coconut aminos and sesame oil together in a bowl and whisk throughly. Season with a dash of salt.
- Add the long stem broccoli to the pan once the mushrooms are cooked/golden adding additional 2 tablespoons of bone broth ( or an oil of choice). Add the chopped spring onions to the pan along with the broccoli and stir occasional and cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Remove pan from heat and pour the prepared dressing over vegetables.
- Serve with brown rice or spelt and garnish with feta and sesame seeds.