Blueberry Chia Pudding
- 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk ( or another milk substitute).
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Honey if desired for added sweetness
- Pour the 4 tablespoons of chia seeds and 1 cup coconut milk into a bowl and mix well. Cover, and leave to settle in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Meanwhile blend ½ cup blueberries with a ½ cup coconut ( or other milk substitute). Blend well so that the mixture is a think smoothie like consistency. To make the blueberry mixture sweeter, mix in a small amount of honey. Pour into a glass jar, filling half of the jar with the blueberry mixture. Place the jar in the freezer and leave to settle for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the jar from the freezer and add the chia seed pudding on top of the blueberry mixture.
- Garnish and enjoy.